Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ferrari 126 C4
#1

Back in the early 80s I attended the GP’s at Kyalami. As I have been a tifosi forever, the Ferrari CK, C2 and C4 have always been a favourite of mine having seen them in the flesh.

I obviously bought the PoliCar C 2 , Kostas CK and GTM C2 and was looking for a C4,


I saw a Nonnoslot on the bay and bought it - not bad but wanted more 
   

The Kostas, Policar and GTM  C2:

               
   


Then David Mitcham and John Warren created a resin C4 and I thought HA!! ?

I ordered the C4 body and Policar 126 C2 whit kit, from which I would take all the detailing parts and mechanics.

This is the build process( it has generated interest on Johns resin build page on FB, so will add the fotos of the build for those that are interested.

           

This is the start of the build - more will be added as I go
[+] 4 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ferrari 126 C4 - by Anthony B - 30th-Apr-26, 12:16 PM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by David Mitcham - 30th-Apr-26, 05:32 PM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by Anthony B - 30th-Apr-26, 07:09 PM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by Anthony B - 1st-May-26, 10:10 AM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by Anthony B - 5th-May-26, 10:26 AM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by Kevan - 5th-May-26, 10:30 AM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by Anthony B - 6th-May-26, 08:04 AM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by Anthony B - 8th-May-26, 07:51 PM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by Anthony B - 12th-May-26, 10:07 PM
RE: Ferrari 126 C4 - by Gordon Steadman - 13th-May-26, 07:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
7th-Jul-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
22nd-Nov-24, 10:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post by mickey thumbs
9th-May-24, 01:21 AM
Last Post by Bazzer
25th-Sep-23, 11:37 PM
Last Post by lerex
20th-Sep-23, 02:49 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
19th-Sep-23, 07:52 AM
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-23, 03:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)