27th-Apr-26, 03:36 PM
I think overall I agree, it is a case of "mission creep" in part based on the CSCRA SP4 class which for sports cars is 1963-1967, but also trying to open up the prototype Event to more RTR conversions with the later cars.
So at the risk of causing some disapointments of entrant expectations I will revert back to the "Mission" statement of Early 60's cars only, but I will also allow earlier 60's cars to offer a wider range overall (ie from 1960 rather then 1963)
We will hopefully at some stage return to the Late 60's era cars anyway with another proxy.
So at the risk of causing some disapointments of entrant expectations I will revert back to the "Mission" statement of Early 60's cars only, but I will also allow earlier 60's cars to offer a wider range overall (ie from 1960 rather then 1963)
We will hopefully at some stage return to the Late 60's era cars anyway with another proxy.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)