10th-Nov-19, 08:54 AM
Changed the daft air wheels to some SlotiT kit wheels this morning and they are better. Look naff but hey, performance is the thing after all
The problem with fitting standard urethane tyres to wheels with no solid centre ridge is that the tyres dish so grip is compromised. The standard wheels with urethanes were showing a definite dip in the centre.
The handling is now more consistent and I can stand the look, at least for now. If I get any better matching ones depends on whether I keep the car. If I end up using the Ferrari at Bordo, the McLaren will be for sale on these pages at an un-missable price![[Image: mad.gif]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
The handling is now more consistent and I can stand the look, at least for now. If I get any better matching ones depends on whether I keep the car. If I end up using the Ferrari at Bordo, the McLaren will be for sale on these pages at an un-missable price

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)