Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Making Cars.
#1

I am also into classic cars and one particular iconic small British car in particular.
Being unable to find a classic mini in micro I decided to make one. I used the body of a pull back and go model and grafted it to a micro chassis.

   

   

It runs really well.
[+] 3 members Like Steam's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Making Cars. - by Steam - 27th-Feb-26, 03:25 AM
RE: Making Cars. - by KensRedZed - 27th-Feb-26, 05:15 AM
RE: Making Cars. - by Gordon Steadman - 27th-Feb-26, 07:50 AM
RE: Making Cars. - by Steam - 27th-Feb-26, 11:57 PM
RE: Making Cars. - by KensRedZed - 28th-Feb-26, 04:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
7th-Mar-26, 07:42 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
5th-Jan-25, 11:49 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
10th-Dec-23, 12:02 AM
Last Post by nkarres
27th-Nov-22, 07:57 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Dec-21, 05:58 PM
Last Post by Nico
27th-Aug-21, 04:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)