Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone recognise this motor please?
#3

Thanks Andy. Seems a decent motor and at 21k fits nicely into the B St E classes, if I ever get back there  Bigsmile

Might even be a 20k, as now you've mentioned DTM I can make out some faint and well worn printing on the side that's definitely DTM - now I know what I'm looking at - and above it the figures 20 and the rest is indecipherable - although it could be a year of manufacture? 20 ... 1 maybe?
[+] 1 member Likes Top Down's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Anyone recognise this motor please? - by Top Down - 2nd-Nov-19, 11:47 AM
RE: Anyone recognise this motor please? - by woodcote - 2nd-Nov-19, 01:04 PM
RE: Anyone recognise this motor please? - by Top Down - 2nd-Nov-19, 01:13 PM
RE: Anyone recognise this motor please? - by Top Down - 2nd-Nov-19, 02:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bowley
8th-Oct-24, 12:05 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Sep-24, 12:09 PM
Last Post by Kevan
15th-Aug-24, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Top Down
10th-Jun-24, 06:45 PM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
5th-Jan-24, 06:54 PM
Last Post by AlexisGaitanis
30th-Nov-23, 10:21 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
3rd-Apr-23, 01:32 AM
Last Post by Kevan
28th-Mar-23, 12:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)