Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thunderslot McLaren
#5

Nah done that Cool

I tend to be a grasshopper and once I've done something, get bored and move on. Making the bodies myself was a way of getting the cars I wanted without spending too much. Now that we are more stable financially and I can afford to indulge - occasionally - I find I have done most of the cars that interest me. I really need to have a particular interest before I can raise the energy to start work.

I really only prepare cars for races now and as I only do two or three a year, that rather limits production possibilities. I have done the cars for this December at Bordo and also three for next year!! So that's slot cars really for now. I just want to race them. Moving back to the UK will increase the possibilities hopefully.

I've been working on the house mostly of late. There are still quite a few bits that need finishing off that might put prospective buyers off. I've had my builders hat on. Keeps me busy.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Oct-19, 03:30 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by JasonB - 28th-Oct-19, 08:37 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Oct-19, 08:40 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by JasonB - 28th-Oct-19, 08:55 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Oct-19, 09:05 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by JasonB - 28th-Oct-19, 09:29 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 29th-Oct-19, 06:04 AM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Nov-19, 11:30 AM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 10th-Nov-19, 08:54 AM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by chrisguyw - 10th-Nov-19, 05:11 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Slalom4me - 27th-Feb-20, 08:14 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by chrisguyw - 28th-Feb-20, 03:57 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 10th-Nov-19, 06:27 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by chrisguyw - 10th-Nov-19, 08:18 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 10th-Nov-19, 08:32 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Kevan - 11th-Nov-19, 08:49 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 13th-Nov-19, 12:58 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Fluff - 13th-Nov-19, 03:46 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 13th-Nov-19, 03:47 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by dvd3500 - 28th-Feb-20, 09:01 AM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Feb-20, 09:11 AM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Slalom4me - 1st-Mar-20, 05:50 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by chrisguyw - 3rd-Mar-20, 10:00 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Mar-20, 05:09 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 20th-Aug-21, 09:59 AM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by tatter06 - 20th-Aug-21, 11:43 AM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Anthony B - 20th-Aug-21, 12:20 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 20th-Aug-21, 03:59 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Fluff - 20th-Aug-21, 04:41 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 26th-Aug-21, 12:14 PM
RE: Thunderslot McLaren - by Gordon Steadman - 27th-Aug-21, 12:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
29th-Apr-26, 07:27 AM
Last Post by lerex
10th-Jan-23, 05:07 PM
Last Post by chrisguyw
15th-Feb-22, 09:33 PM
Last Post by Gpa113
10th-Mar-21, 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)