18th-Sep-25, 08:52 AM
As we approach the launch of Global Touring cars Challenge proxy, last in the series of "Triple Crown Proxies" I feel we have covered the topics which interests me fairly well at least once. And each series had a similar structure for all of the topics. ie Choice of Events, Car class, choice of motors, chassis, etc.So for planning a future proxy series, on one hand I feel that there should be some fundemental changes but on the otherhand do not want to disengage the current support which we get, and if anything would like to widen the appeal of the proxies I organise.
As these things take a long time to prepare, so I have decided to draw up a consensus document to send to current and perhaps previous participants asking for their views. They will be sent by email individually as I think this is the best way to get good feedback. So I would ask everyone to make the effort and send me back their honest opinions please.
Probably also post a link on here for any people who have not entered because of the current structure, rules etc, but would like to if only.......
I would really like to start with a clean sheet of paper, and open to any way of improving and maintaining interest in proxy racing in the UK. I am not getting any younger so dont think I can go on organising them for very much longer, but get great enjoyment from organising them whilst I can.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)