1st-Sep-25, 06:24 AM
Revoslot/BRM 33tooth spur gear. This part is literally included on the optional parts sheet for ALL GT1 and GT2 cars. I have one I will gladly send to someone who PMs me for free ( not you Kevan) I also believe it will not fit a 1/24 BRM car and was made exclusively for the Revo GT cars.
If it helps, we can include the card for items used on the cars going forward
As far as the nylon BRM goes, 2 of 3 cars that ran the pinion struggled if you look at the numbers. I got lucky on the Viper.
If it helps, we can include the card for items used on the cars going forward
As far as the nylon BRM goes, 2 of 3 cars that ran the pinion struggled if you look at the numbers. I got lucky on the Viper.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)