Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Future Trans Am Proxy cars
#3

(17th-Aug-25, 07:32 AM)Graham Wrote:  Great looking green Camaro there Tony, not sure if it was a genuine Trans Am livery or not, but looks very attractive. And the silver Cuda is also one of my favourites  Thumbup

Not a real livery but engaging considering the color.  I’m deciding on where to put brass to lower the center of gravity to improve handling.  The Cuda suspension is too soft and has ground clearance like a 4x4.  I will work on lowering and stiffening the suspension with the hopes that I may become competitive.  Open the door for brass and I have a car that can finish in the top 10 and I can sleep at night as the blue Nickey’s/ Yenko Camaro is cool.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Future Trans Am Proxy cars - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Aug-25, 06:28 AM
RE: Future Trans Am Proxy cars - by Graham - 17th-Aug-25, 07:32 AM
RE: Future Trans Am Proxy cars - by Brumos RSR - 18th-Aug-25, 10:50 PM
RE: Future Trans Am Proxy cars - by Kevan - 19th-Aug-25, 07:40 AM
RE: Future Trans Am Proxy cars - by KensRedZed - 19th-Aug-25, 10:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
26th-Sep-26, 04:36 PM
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)