13th-Aug-25, 01:48 PM
Global GT Challenge Final Comments
The final results ended up being closer than I might have imagined, the Revoslots in particular were running most rounds within a 100th of a sec lap times and even the Procar Group within a 10th of a second in most cases. The Modified Standard Cars slightly more broader range of lap times.
I have recorded the rpm of the cars on my rolling road just for interest sake, and again very little difference between the cars in each group.
Hoping to have seen some explanation for the above average performers perhaps, however as usual it is the hidden aspects of construction which make the "super" cars SUPER !
Generally all the rounds went well, not everyone can manage videos or find the time to generate them I know, and sometimes they can be difficult to determine whats going on even when they are shown. But most entrants like to see there cars in action for better or worse.
So I raise a glass to the winners
and commiserations to all the other entrants... perhaps next time
The final results ended up being closer than I might have imagined, the Revoslots in particular were running most rounds within a 100th of a sec lap times and even the Procar Group within a 10th of a second in most cases. The Modified Standard Cars slightly more broader range of lap times.
I have recorded the rpm of the cars on my rolling road just for interest sake, and again very little difference between the cars in each group.
Hoping to have seen some explanation for the above average performers perhaps, however as usual it is the hidden aspects of construction which make the "super" cars SUPER !
Generally all the rounds went well, not everyone can manage videos or find the time to generate them I know, and sometimes they can be difficult to determine whats going on even when they are shown. But most entrants like to see there cars in action for better or worse.
So I raise a glass to the winners
and commiserations to all the other entrants... perhaps next time

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)