29th-Jul-25, 03:00 PM
I know there's quite a few people like to know what's going on with other cars and it's nice to sit down and give them all a good close look at.
It's surprising what you find, I've bought some cars on the back of these proxies because they were much better than I expected.
Some of the biggest nice surprises have come from old basic cars that you guys have resurrected and was the reason I decided to join in with the modified standard cars.
This time round I was impressed by the Scaley Sauber Merc which I do have one of but done nothing with it.
Another was the Fly Joest Porsche, again another I've got but never tried with the standard chassis.
Predator motors were an eye opener and I've since fitted quite a few in various cars.
This proxy has shone a light on another motor gem in the NSR Spanish King, I'll have to get some.
The Revoslot tweeks are good to see as for some reason they're a bit of a marmite car but it's obvious they can be made to drive beautifully and they're just as quick as most pro cars.
It's surprising what you find, I've bought some cars on the back of these proxies because they were much better than I expected.
Some of the biggest nice surprises have come from old basic cars that you guys have resurrected and was the reason I decided to join in with the modified standard cars.
This time round I was impressed by the Scaley Sauber Merc which I do have one of but done nothing with it.
Another was the Fly Joest Porsche, again another I've got but never tried with the standard chassis.
Predator motors were an eye opener and I've since fitted quite a few in various cars.
This proxy has shone a light on another motor gem in the NSR Spanish King, I'll have to get some.
The Revoslot tweeks are good to see as for some reason they're a bit of a marmite car but it's obvious they can be made to drive beautifully and they're just as quick as most pro cars.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)