22nd-Jul-25, 09:20 AM
Kevan, thank you for the review…. To answer a few questions, yes there are 2.5mm float screws on the front of the Viper and standard size on the rear. 11 tooth BRM pinion was added as I added 7 grams of weight to the chassis. The rear was lowered 1/2mm with shims while the front was lowered .25mm. The tires are 25 shore Revoslot versus 30 shore, It has been shocking as everything on the Viper just worked perfectly….The 333 was set up differently so I could learn what may work with these cars as I’m a huge fan of Revoslots and feel they can race with cars outside of the brand when set up properly.
I’ve been experimenting with the brass screws also that are equipped on the Texas Viper. They are a Revo/BRM part that allows for body float and has marks for settings. They are highly recommended.
I’ve been experimenting with the brass screws also that are equipped on the Texas Viper. They are a Revo/BRM part that allows for body float and has marks for settings. They are highly recommended.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)