20th-Jul-25, 06:45 AM
It is still open for discussion, but there are very few “scratchbuild chassis” builders who participate in my proxies, so I prefer to have them competing against each other in the same Event. Fortunately Revoslots have appeared, so we have the prospect of commercial RTR cars with metal chassis to run against them also.
I am not into building my own chassis, but I do have a couple of steel ones myself, and I have been experimenting with using the Revoslot motor in one, as an in line alternative.
I must admit it runs very well, so might be running my favourite Jaguar MK11 in Event 1.
I feel that with Event 3, there are plenty of 3d chassis available for conversion of many of the cars, so not sure why we need to have scratchbuild metal ones included.
I am not into building my own chassis, but I do have a couple of steel ones myself, and I have been experimenting with using the Revoslot motor in one, as an in line alternative.
I must admit it runs very well, so might be running my favourite Jaguar MK11 in Event 1.
I feel that with Event 3, there are plenty of 3d chassis available for conversion of many of the cars, so not sure why we need to have scratchbuild metal ones included.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)