14th-Jul-25, 04:49 PM
Final line up for Roadrunners team
Well after a lot of testing over the last 2 days, I decided on these 3.
Although I tried hard to get the modified MR Corvette into the line up, it just did not like my Rally style track very much at all.
I was going to enter the Lola T290 but I see someone else has this in mind, so I have decided on the better looking Ferrari 330P. I intend to use new body for the chassis, as I noticed that a Le Mans version had a very similar livery to the Targa florio version, so I have another white kit and new decals on order. I will probably retain the chassis and motor set up as it is, as I have been testing it and it is as good on the Rally track as on the raceway
The driver of the Aston Martin was very ugly, so I have changed him for a more handsome driver, and the car has new wheels and wheel inserts, just need to change those number decals.......where can I find a number 100 and I wonder if I can find a passenger
Well after a lot of testing over the last 2 days, I decided on these 3.
Although I tried hard to get the modified MR Corvette into the line up, it just did not like my Rally style track very much at all.
I was going to enter the Lola T290 but I see someone else has this in mind, so I have decided on the better looking Ferrari 330P. I intend to use new body for the chassis, as I noticed that a Le Mans version had a very similar livery to the Targa florio version, so I have another white kit and new decals on order. I will probably retain the chassis and motor set up as it is, as I have been testing it and it is as good on the Rally track as on the raceway

The driver of the Aston Martin was very ugly, so I have changed him for a more handsome driver, and the car has new wheels and wheel inserts, just need to change those number decals.......where can I find a number 100 and I wonder if I can find a passenger

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)