21st-Jun-25, 07:57 AM
Global Touring cars Challenge 2026 - update
I have made a few changes to the Slot it Tourers Event.
No control tyres -I did consider the PCS Control tyres and they would have worked, but with the proxies we always see differences in Round positions brought about giving the entrants free choice of tyres, so for me this adds to the unpredictability of the competition and I don't think it gives advantage particularlty to the DTM cars...probably the opposite.
Motors - Only the Slot it 21 & 23k rpm S-Bell motors & new black wrapper one will be permitted. From a srutineer point of view, I cant see the difference between the earlier two motors since recent fitted ones do not have the black plastic end casing, and although Slot it seem to be introducing the new black wrapper version just to make things more complicated I am not sure if this has the same V12/4 classification as yet ??
The outer tyre width Track for all cars will remain as 56mm, this is to reduce the DTM cars advantage over the other Slot it Cars.
I have made a few changes to the Slot it Tourers Event.
No control tyres -I did consider the PCS Control tyres and they would have worked, but with the proxies we always see differences in Round positions brought about giving the entrants free choice of tyres, so for me this adds to the unpredictability of the competition and I don't think it gives advantage particularlty to the DTM cars...probably the opposite.
Motors - Only the Slot it 21 & 23k rpm S-Bell motors & new black wrapper one will be permitted. From a srutineer point of view, I cant see the difference between the earlier two motors since recent fitted ones do not have the black plastic end casing, and although Slot it seem to be introducing the new black wrapper version just to make things more complicated I am not sure if this has the same V12/4 classification as yet ??
The outer tyre width Track for all cars will remain as 56mm, this is to reduce the DTM cars advantage over the other Slot it Cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)