13th-Jun-25, 02:03 PM
RoadRunners entry Team
And so with JMay new motor pod for the MR Slotcar Corvette on the way, I think it will secure a place in the proxy, lets face it SO MUCH more exciting to run than the Opel Kadett
I have bought a kit version also, so I can do my own decoration on the car for the RoadRace .
After much consideration, I decided also on a return of the Aston Martin DBR1/3, last used for the "Lights on Le Mans Proxy" in 2022...seems like a long time ago now.
And yes it will run with the "Lights on"
The Lola T280/T290 arrived just yesterday, in time for a test run at my local club, I am hoping for a white body kit to arrive before the end of August, so I can decorate it myself and keep this version for our club racing. Alternatively if the actual NSR Targa Florio version arrives in time before we start, I may be tempted to do a body swop.
And so with JMay new motor pod for the MR Slotcar Corvette on the way, I think it will secure a place in the proxy, lets face it SO MUCH more exciting to run than the Opel Kadett
I have bought a kit version also, so I can do my own decoration on the car for the RoadRace .
After much consideration, I decided also on a return of the Aston Martin DBR1/3, last used for the "Lights on Le Mans Proxy" in 2022...seems like a long time ago now.
And yes it will run with the "Lights on"
The Lola T280/T290 arrived just yesterday, in time for a test run at my local club, I am hoping for a white body kit to arrive before the end of August, so I can decorate it myself and keep this version for our club racing. Alternatively if the actual NSR Targa Florio version arrives in time before we start, I may be tempted to do a body swop.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)