6th-Jun-25, 11:41 AM
(6th-Jun-25, 10:59 AM)Kevan Wrote: Did the Renault Megane Trophy race in BTCC, BTC, ETCC, WTCC, WTC, Bathurst 1000, DTM?
Also, Spirit Peugeot 406, are these allowed?
I am not sure really, it did enter the French Renault Touring Car championship called Trophee, i can change the definition of the car permitted to include ONE Make Touring cars if necessary as I am happy to include it. In fact we could include the Mini Cooper also from this point of view.
I did not know about the Spirit car, a bvery nice looking model, but on google it appears to be the Peugeot 406 Coupe Silhoette, which I guess suggests that it was a Group 4 variation, and therefore tecnically should not be permitted. However it is a Saloon car so maybe ....... I will need to look into it. What competitions did it race at ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)