4th-Jun-25, 12:50 PM
I think the Revoslot Tourer Gr2 (event 1) will be a love or loath them type of appeal, but at least the cars are fairly evenly balanced. The skill here is solely in the preparation.
Modified Tourers (event 2) will be the most challenging with the narrower and a often neglected range of cars, I deliberately aimed this one towards the those who will make the most out of the cars “on the shelf” and the permitted modifications are not too advantageous to make a well tuned RTR car uncompetitive.
The Open Tourer (event 3) will be familiar ground for many, but the challenge will be as whether the Scratchbuild Muscle cars can run as well as the Slot it DTM types ??
On paper the scratchbuild cars might have the advantage with a greater scope for choice of chassis, motors etc. But I would not like to predict the outcome.
Modified Tourers (event 2) will be the most challenging with the narrower and a often neglected range of cars, I deliberately aimed this one towards the those who will make the most out of the cars “on the shelf” and the permitted modifications are not too advantageous to make a well tuned RTR car uncompetitive.
The Open Tourer (event 3) will be familiar ground for many, but the challenge will be as whether the Scratchbuild Muscle cars can run as well as the Slot it DTM types ??
On paper the scratchbuild cars might have the advantage with a greater scope for choice of chassis, motors etc. But I would not like to predict the outcome.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)