14th-May-25, 07:39 PM
Some have the knack of making a competitive car no matter what and speaking as one lucky enough to have done well a couple of times, for me I enter your proxies for the enjoyment of driving all the other cars that have been entered, on our tracks...the winning isn't the ultimate aim for me. I build cars that I hope others will enjoy driving as much as I do when they return home again.
I'm finding I'm spending more time on cars for your proxies Graham than for normal club racing and I think it's fair to say the same for Andy & Ed, there isn't a week goes by without seeing a proxy car racing against the 'normal' cars.
I'm finding I'm spending more time on cars for your proxies Graham than for normal club racing and I think it's fair to say the same for Andy & Ed, there isn't a week goes by without seeing a proxy car racing against the 'normal' cars.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)