14th-May-25, 06:04 PM
Ah, I had overlooked that there was a different specific build class per event, meaning that the small saloons is essentially a standard class. So yes, I understand why Revo is the logical choice here.
To be honest I prefer the simplification of just three classes you are proposing (even if I'd rather they were all procar/controlled variations
). I personally think the current Events/Classes combos have got a little out of hand; with essentially 9 different class/podium combos in the same proxy (for the current GT proxy and the same for the Targa Proxy to follow). For me it just makes it hard to concentrate on who you're even supposed to be racing against. That said, it's just my two cents. I fully understand why you have developed the event/class structure that there is and I in no way want to detract from the amazing work you do to create these proxy's, and they way in which you have made it inclusive for all different builder preferences.
To be honest I prefer the simplification of just three classes you are proposing (even if I'd rather they were all procar/controlled variations
). I personally think the current Events/Classes combos have got a little out of hand; with essentially 9 different class/podium combos in the same proxy (for the current GT proxy and the same for the Targa Proxy to follow). For me it just makes it hard to concentrate on who you're even supposed to be racing against. That said, it's just my two cents. I fully understand why you have developed the event/class structure that there is and I in no way want to detract from the amazing work you do to create these proxy's, and they way in which you have made it inclusive for all different builder preferences.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)