12th-May-25, 10:05 AM
(12th-May-25, 09:18 AM)Kevan Wrote: More classes means more people will win something which is always a good thing.
I'd like to see a U 2L class which included non Revo cars...and allow slimline motors.
I think maybe a separation of 3 distinct Construction Events may do much the same thing.
Still early on with the current proxy series I know, but I have been encouraged to think that a "Standard Class" might work better. The racing is very much closer in general although you will always get a "Super Builder" In reality we are unlikely to get many Classic under 2.0L entries in total, so perhaps just accepting this and make it a Event for Revoslots only might encourage others who know they are just racing a group of similar based cars.
I am sure that the over 2.0l cars Event will be popular anyway, so make that an specific Event.
And keeping the Modern Event as a group of Controlled 3d chassis based Scalex, SCX, Ninco etc cars will be different for most entrants, which will make it more challenging and less predictable.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)