9th-May-25, 07:36 AM
(9th-May-25, 05:59 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Are Pioneer bodies included also? Will 22.5 motors be considered and what about flat 6 motors?
Yes I have now added Pioneer car brand to the over 2.0 Litre Event above, I know the Mustang Knotchback did compete in Touring Car competitions, but not sure about the Dodge Charger ? I have not compiled a Car list as yet, but basically any car must have competed in any Global Touring Car competition.
The idea of restricting the choice of motors to 21K rpm is to narrow the motor performance difference between the cars competing between the Revoslots, Slot it, Modified Standard & Procars. As in this proxy I would see all these car Classes racing against each other.... perhaps ?
As always I am open to persuasion at this stage, so I am not totally fixed on this "rpm" issue as yet, kinda hoping to be inspired by the results coming from the current proxy. I will be considering this issue before I set the "Draft rules" in July, but I would like to at least restrict the motor types to S-Bell or Short Can.
I guess your preference from your perspective in the US , is at least to able to use the Predator 22.5K rpm motor ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)