4th-May-25, 12:54 PM
For those who aren't aware, Nolakers is a forum member on HRW where this tyre was discussed a few weeks ago as a possible proxy spec tyre.
I bought a pack and glued/trued them (make sure you do it slowly as the rubber tends to roll off like G25 rubber) and tested them on an NSR Porsche 917 and I thought they were rubbish.
A few days later, Nolakers put a photo of a pair he'd put on his tyre running-in figure of 8 track for 10 hours and they were polished to a shine...so I went back to the drawing board as in the beginning of my post above.
In short, these are brilliant tyres and don't need oiling like pre-evo NSR Supergrips/Ultragrips. Of course the blindingly obvious advantage of that is grip will be the same all night just by cleaning on tape.
I bought a pack and glued/trued them (make sure you do it slowly as the rubber tends to roll off like G25 rubber) and tested them on an NSR Porsche 917 and I thought they were rubbish.
A few days later, Nolakers put a photo of a pair he'd put on his tyre running-in figure of 8 track for 10 hours and they were polished to a shine...so I went back to the drawing board as in the beginning of my post above.
In short, these are brilliant tyres and don't need oiling like pre-evo NSR Supergrips/Ultragrips. Of course the blindingly obvious advantage of that is grip will be the same all night just by cleaning on tape.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)