1st-May-25, 04:23 PM
Many thanks to the Viking Club Guys, these results will be very interesting to analyse
And I would not be embarrassed about the “local cars” coming good, home advantage is and always will, be a feature of slot car racing regardless of if it’s a proxy or “live” attendance event.
Cars which are built for a specific track just have the advantage, regardless of the driver. And in our case there are just not enough “neutral” tracks available to make the proxy series independent of this effect, but overall with 8 rounds, this bias is usually not the predominant factor in determining the overal winners.
I am out tonight at our local slot car club tonight, so will post up the cumulative results tomorrow.
And I would not be embarrassed about the “local cars” coming good, home advantage is and always will, be a feature of slot car racing regardless of if it’s a proxy or “live” attendance event.
Cars which are built for a specific track just have the advantage, regardless of the driver. And in our case there are just not enough “neutral” tracks available to make the proxy series independent of this effect, but overall with 8 rounds, this bias is usually not the predominant factor in determining the overal winners.
I am out tonight at our local slot car club tonight, so will post up the cumulative results tomorrow.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)