12th-Apr-25, 08:53 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT
Eligible motor list additions.
I have agreed to raise the rpm threshold for Slimline motors only.
They must be currently available ones (no obsolete older types)
The Slimline motors below will be added:
Scaleauto 25k rpm Tech 1
Policar 24.5k rpm
SRP 25k rpm
I will close the additional motor list on the 19th April, please let me know if there are any other Slimline 25k rpm motors which could be considered ?
Eligible motor list additions.
I have agreed to raise the rpm threshold for Slimline motors only.
They must be currently available ones (no obsolete older types)
The Slimline motors below will be added:
Scaleauto 25k rpm Tech 1
Policar 24.5k rpm
SRP 25k rpm
I will close the additional motor list on the 19th April, please let me know if there are any other Slimline 25k rpm motors which could be considered ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)