8th-Apr-25, 07:19 AM
I am contemplating a post “Targa Florio proxy” and quite fancy returning to the “Touring cars Theme”, I have something in mind for 2 of the 3 Events.
I quite like the idea of having a early 60’s type event for Minis’s or equivalent models ( like Sunbeam Imps), I can’t think that there’s ever been a slot car event for this group of cars, but surely most enthusiasts have one somewhere in their collection ?
So would there be interest in a Mini Challenge Event ?
I quite like the idea of having a early 60’s type event for Minis’s or equivalent models ( like Sunbeam Imps), I can’t think that there’s ever been a slot car event for this group of cars, but surely most enthusiasts have one somewhere in their collection ?
So would there be interest in a Mini Challenge Event ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)