1st-Apr-25, 10:51 PM
I can't believe it took as long as it did to get Race Coordinator to run as fixed number of laps but give results as overall cumulative time with shortest cumulative time as the winner.
I had to search SlotForum threads for the settings then sift through the info then try a few things in demo mode.
So if anyone else wants to run RC as a fixed number of laps here's the settings that work for me:
...and the race results shown for the demo I experimented with:
This post is also for my own use in future if I forget where I saved the screenshots
We have a Targa Florio night in three weeks, this will make life MUCH easier for scoring as we prefer to use a Ninco scorer on the Rally stages with a set number of laps which gives total run time for each car.
I had to search SlotForum threads for the settings then sift through the info then try a few things in demo mode.
So if anyone else wants to run RC as a fixed number of laps here's the settings that work for me:
...and the race results shown for the demo I experimented with:
This post is also for my own use in future if I forget where I saved the screenshots
We have a Targa Florio night in three weeks, this will make life MUCH easier for scoring as we prefer to use a Ninco scorer on the Rally stages with a set number of laps which gives total run time for each car.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)