29th-Mar-25, 02:01 PM
Good afternoon,I have posted the Scrutineer's Report combined with the Technical spec on the leading page.
Regarding the non compliance issues, luckily their were no more today and I have revisited the previous ones.
I have characterized them as:
*Barely Passable - which means that for one reason or another the measurements were debatable or borderline, so I have accepted that these cars will not have any penalties applied.
** Under investigation - Cars which are clearly violating the set rules, I will contact the entrants to see if they want to try to rectify the issues, if not then these cars will have a 5% points penalty applied at the end of the series.
I have not received the remaining entry car from Paint Horse One as yet, but I know the entrant had some last minute issues with the US mailing system and that the car is on its way now. As I really want to include the car in the qualifying session, I am inclined to either postpone the entire session until mid next week or perhaps run the Modified Standard & Procar Classes and then the Revoslots before the first points scoring round... I will decide tomorrow

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)