28th-Feb-25, 09:34 PM
(28th-Feb-25, 02:36 PM)Kevan Wrote:(22nd-Jan-25, 09:27 AM)Graham Wrote:(21st-Jan-25, 11:11 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote:(21st-Jan-25, 10:42 PM)Kevan Wrote: Here's Ken's original build https://slotracer.online/community/showt...p?tid=1678
Didn’t know that was out there… I scrolled every year searching for something I might have in inventory. Thought the Corvette might be different it’s a Scalextric not the fastback roof so hopefully that’s not a problem.
Not a problem, it is basically the same car type.
If one of us intends using a Scalextric Corvette L88 does it have to be the hardtop as I happen to have one of each?
I don’t mind, we are not looking for absolute historic correctness for the racing. It is meant to be a fun “slot car proxy” otherwise I might as well be asking for exact livery’s or driver representations.
However I would only say that I hope we don’t get all the entrants with the same cars, since Brumos requested the Corvette first, it seems to be gaining popularity.
I might have to start allocations one car type per entrant.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)