13th-Feb-25, 09:22 AM
Rules Clarification
I just noticed a possible issue which may have been misunderstood.
B&W or steel chassis constructed cars are only permitted in Group 2 Class D cars.
So if your entering an early 50’s car with metal chassis it will be registered as a Group 2 Class D entry.
Basically we don't get many "B&W or steel chassis" entry cars, so these similar chassis cars will be raced together in Group 2 Class D. The other Group 1 & 3 cars are for plastic/resin based chassis only.
I have clarified the rules in the leading page.
I just noticed a possible issue which may have been misunderstood.
B&W or steel chassis constructed cars are only permitted in Group 2 Class D cars.
So if your entering an early 50’s car with metal chassis it will be registered as a Group 2 Class D entry.
Basically we don't get many "B&W or steel chassis" entry cars, so these similar chassis cars will be raced together in Group 2 Class D. The other Group 1 & 3 cars are for plastic/resin based chassis only.
I have clarified the rules in the leading page.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)