11th-Feb-25, 09:08 AM
I bought this car in a lot of four XK120's...all in need of repair, all with broken windows (probably due to being posted in one bag together with 5 other cars, a bit of bubble wrap...I shouldn't complain because they were a bargain)
I already race/Rally a blue one which was in the Rally Proxy, I also have a standard red hardtop one for our Back2Basics class.
This one is perfect as it already has full Rally livery and a wonderful interior...
It now has a 3D printed chassis and SW pod printed in tough PLA+
The front and rear axle tubes are 1/8" square tube...yes square, it's a new idea I'm trying but will work perfectly well.
It's a 'roller' at the moment, no motor or guide but should be ready for the first track test on Thursday night
My second car is only at the 'list of possibles' stage
I already race/Rally a blue one which was in the Rally Proxy, I also have a standard red hardtop one for our Back2Basics class.
This one is perfect as it already has full Rally livery and a wonderful interior...
It now has a 3D printed chassis and SW pod printed in tough PLA+
The front and rear axle tubes are 1/8" square tube...yes square, it's a new idea I'm trying but will work perfectly well.
It's a 'roller' at the moment, no motor or guide but should be ready for the first track test on Thursday night
My second car is only at the 'list of possibles' stage
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)