9th-Feb-25, 11:05 AM
If anyone is interested, I spent a few hours putting a list together of cars that had actually raced in the Targa Florio from 1951-72.
The list is only those that raced and doesn't include cars on the entry list but failed to turn up and also doesn't include those that only tested but didn't actually race (Mclaren Elva for instance).
I created this list for our club Targa Florio events which only allows cars that have actually raced in it.
The list is in this post -> https://slotracer.online/community/showt...8#pid35048
The list is only those that raced and doesn't include cars on the entry list but failed to turn up and also doesn't include those that only tested but didn't actually race (Mclaren Elva for instance).
I created this list for our club Targa Florio events which only allows cars that have actually raced in it.
The list is in this post -> https://slotracer.online/community/showt...8#pid35048
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)