9th-Feb-25, 05:19 AM
Use the side packing mounts, they are lighter, you attach to the body with foam and screw the lower weights to them.
You typically will want to keep the guide spring tight, lower the rear a little more than the front to create grip, raise to lower grip. Opposite of course of what we have been taught. Once you’re fully set they run VERY well. Camber won the Group 5 Proxy (current GT3) proxy. I’ll post pics when I get a chance if it will help.
www.acehobbies.com is where I’ve found the parts I’ve needed.
You typically will want to keep the guide spring tight, lower the rear a little more than the front to create grip, raise to lower grip. Opposite of course of what we have been taught. Once you’re fully set they run VERY well. Camber won the Group 5 Proxy (current GT3) proxy. I’ll post pics when I get a chance if it will help.
www.acehobbies.com is where I’ve found the parts I’ve needed.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)