26th-Jan-25, 11:15 AM
many thanks to Bangers, Mountain View and BatManx for their entries
The table on the leading page has been updated.
We are a little short on GT2 entries and in particular at least another Revoslot GT2 would be very welcome
I have been surprised that there has been fewer this time around, as last time we ran GT2's they seemed quite popular.
I have changed the RoadRunners LMP entry to a Revoslot, I think there should be at least 3 Revoslots contending this Group, so I will compete with Brumos & Makem in this category as there is enough Procars anyway.
The table on the leading page has been updated.
We are a little short on GT2 entries and in particular at least another Revoslot GT2 would be very welcome
I have been surprised that there has been fewer this time around, as last time we ran GT2's they seemed quite popular.I have changed the RoadRunners LMP entry to a Revoslot, I think there should be at least 3 Revoslots contending this Group, so I will compete with Brumos & Makem in this category as there is enough Procars anyway.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)