22nd-Jan-25, 01:07 PM
(21st-Jan-25, 11:11 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote:(21st-Jan-25, 10:42 PM)Kevan Wrote: Here's Ken's original build https://slotracer.online/community/showt...p?tid=1678
Didn’t know that was out there… I scrolled every year searching for something I might have in inventory. Thought the Corvette might be different it’s a Scalextric not the fastback roof so hopefully that’s not a problem.
Kevan. Thank you for the trip down memory lane!
Brumos. I understand your frustration. There isn't a stitch of information anywhere on either of Mr Arutunoff's Corvettes. I scowered the web for 4-days solid before finally calling Anatoly on the phone. What a super nice guy!
I think I'm the first person to re-create Mr Arutunoff's cars. I built both his '70, and '71 Corvettes. They each have a build thread.
I really look forward to seeing your build. You make some fine cars.
Here are my remaining scratch built and retired Targa cars. All in proper liveries and colours. The gentleman that used to host a Targa Florio race chose to replace his slot car track with a Mini-Z RC track instead. Shame.
Good luck to everyone!
These cars are either retired, or race in other classes. The Mini can't race in any stock class. It's been modified a little too much.
Cheers,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)