10th-Jan-25, 11:05 AM
it is always difficult to balance the entry list, as you don't want too many cars that if becomes too cumbersome for the hosts to run. My aim is around 35 cars at this stage as one or two will fall by the wayside by the start day. Ideally it would be great if we get 10 cars (of which 5 are Revos) in each event, but that is being optimistic. More likely we will get a difference in overall numbers between the Events.
For my part, having bought a Lister Jaguar GT1 this week
, I have changed my Event 1 entry from the Avant Elise to the Revoslot
I have updated the list with BAracer's entries.
For my part, having bought a Lister Jaguar GT1 this week
, I have changed my Event 1 entry from the Avant Elise to the RevoslotI have updated the list with BAracer's entries.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)