18th-Dec-24, 04:27 AM
Minor rule addition.
For those creating/modifying their own bodies the below has been added to the rules
"Maximum length is 4750mm (1:1) which 152mm (1:32) & 111mm (1:43)"
I cannot find the reference in the FIA rules that is referred to for confirmation but will keep searching.
This length has been set based on what I believe is the longest off-the-shelf Group 5 car, the Sideways/Racer Ford Capri.
I cannot remember if Moby Dick is longer, I'll measure tonight. If it is I will alter this rule.
For those creating/modifying their own bodies the below has been added to the rules
"Maximum length is 4750mm (1:1) which 152mm (1:32) & 111mm (1:43)"
I cannot find the reference in the FIA rules that is referred to for confirmation but will keep searching.
This length has been set based on what I believe is the longest off-the-shelf Group 5 car, the Sideways/Racer Ford Capri.
I cannot remember if Moby Dick is longer, I'll measure tonight. If it is I will alter this rule.
Cheers Grant
2025 - Mad Man Motoring (Triple M) Proxy - 1:32 & 1:43
Search here under Proxy Racing

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)