25th-Nov-24, 04:09 PM
(25th-Nov-24, 03:33 PM)OXO cube Wrote: yes very well done Graham![]()
i missed the mail in date for that 50-50 , but have been watching
don't think i would have been any where near you anyways mate , great job and oh so close
out of curiosity , what gear ratios are you using for slim can ?
Kev
Yes although I started off well and the winner was near to last in the early rounds, it was fairly clear that the GSnopoint had much better run of Rounds towards the end.
So I lost out on the last Round by just one point.
The gearing I used this year was 9/26 gearing with the Predator 18k rpm motor, last year I had the same car, chassis & set up with 9/24 and came towards the bottom half of the field. I had also lowered the body a little onto the chassis and removed some of the cockpit interior weight. But the wheels & tyres were the same as before.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)