23rd-Nov-24, 02:00 PM
A lovely selection of cars that are a credit to their builders. I have checked them over today and given them a fairly gentle run for a couple of laps to make sure all are running OK. No major problems to report, just a bit of tyre and braid cleaning required.
Brumos' Camaro retired as requested, a bit strange as it is running just fine and was well in contention in its class. Any particular reason Brumos?
Tel (Savage GT) will come over tomorrow to help. Current plan is to give each car a 15 lap run on both lanes to determine a total time for the results. I think I have set up the RMS correctly for this but we shall find out tomorrow!
I am busy on Sunday evening so may not be able to post the results till Monday.
Brumos' Camaro retired as requested, a bit strange as it is running just fine and was well in contention in its class. Any particular reason Brumos?
Tel (Savage GT) will come over tomorrow to help. Current plan is to give each car a 15 lap run on both lanes to determine a total time for the results. I think I have set up the RMS correctly for this but we shall find out tomorrow!
I am busy on Sunday evening so may not be able to post the results till Monday.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)