20th-Nov-24, 02:22 PM
Hi Graham,
Just to confirm our recent exchange of emails.
Having thoroughly enjoyed hosting the most recent round of the Goodwood Proxy, and being very impressed by the quality of the entries, I thought I should have a go at this next one as well!
So just to confirm my intended entries:
Type M - LMP - Fly TWR Joest Porsche WSC-95
Type P - Group C - MR Slot Car Mazda 787B.......I will replace the standard motor with a SRP 20K
If a third entry is permitted then I have a Fly Saleen body to scratch build a chassis for:
Type P - GT1 - Fly Saleen S7R
Cheers,
Mark
Just to confirm our recent exchange of emails.
Having thoroughly enjoyed hosting the most recent round of the Goodwood Proxy, and being very impressed by the quality of the entries, I thought I should have a go at this next one as well!
So just to confirm my intended entries:
Type M - LMP - Fly TWR Joest Porsche WSC-95
Type P - Group C - MR Slot Car Mazda 787B.......I will replace the standard motor with a SRP 20K
If a third entry is permitted then I have a Fly Saleen body to scratch build a chassis for:
Type P - GT1 - Fly Saleen S7R
Cheers,
Mark

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)