19th-Nov-24, 01:15 PM
Rules update
On testing (as I have one in my new Avant Lotus Elise GT1) I have now added the new-ish Avant 21K Long Can motor to the "Eligible motor list" , but the earlier higher spec 25k Green or older 22K Orange motors are not permitted.
In addition on request I have added the MR Slotcar Mazda 787B but the original motor must be replaced, so it can be entered but only with a eligible motor from the list.
On testing (as I have one in my new Avant Lotus Elise GT1) I have now added the new-ish Avant 21K Long Can motor to the "Eligible motor list" , but the earlier higher spec 25k Green or older 22K Orange motors are not permitted.
In addition on request I have added the MR Slotcar Mazda 787B but the original motor must be replaced, so it can be entered but only with a eligible motor from the list.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)