4th-Nov-24, 01:06 PM
We did have a dabble at a Raid track but very little interest and the cars/trucks aren't exactly cheap.
I bought a Ninco Schlesser (which I actually quite like), a Mitoos 4 wheeler with a horrendously heavy resin modified bodyshell that I replaced with a Hummer and acquired another Mitoos truck and a couple of SCX Rally trucks from an ex clubmate...but nothing to drive any of them on other than a flat Rally stage so they don't get used.
I bought a Ninco Schlesser (which I actually quite like), a Mitoos 4 wheeler with a horrendously heavy resin modified bodyshell that I replaced with a Hummer and acquired another Mitoos truck and a couple of SCX Rally trucks from an ex clubmate...but nothing to drive any of them on other than a flat Rally stage so they don't get used.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)