21st-Oct-24, 03:11 PM
(21st-Oct-24, 01:48 PM)Graham Wrote: I am having a quick look at the cars today before dispatching them off to Wye Valley Club tomorrowThere was a slight body rub on the right side. I did not get a chance to clearance the inner fender, I will fix it when it returns home. Thank you for checking. With ALS car it appears the stopper may be on the wrong side given the movement in the picture.
Car issues:
ALS Camaro - rear axle wondering again
Also checked out Brumos Camaro which seemed uneasy on the recent tracks, I found that one of the independent front wheels was rubbing the wheel arch a little, so pressed it in a bit and it seems to rotate more freely now. Not sure if this should be locked into place with the grub screw or not ?
I have some more to check out, so maybe a few more comments

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)