9th-Oct-24, 09:34 AM
Good MorningI came very close to cancelling this proxy also due to "low-ish" entry numbers, but I think there maybe life in this one if I make it more inclusive. A few entrants I think maybe put off by the limited choice of Revos and LMP's in 2 of the 3 events. I had hoped for a more excited response to the idea of a Revo specific Event but sadly those who have them perhaps just don't want to enter this proxy ?
So anyway, I have revised the format (Rules) hopefully without disrupting the car builds which possibly already taking place.
ANNOUNCEMENT MAIN RULE CHANGES
1 - The Events are now all running 2 Classes each, with first past the post award for each Class in each Event (no runners up)
2 - The addition of LeMans Group C car Class has been made to Event 3 prototypes (as some folks did not have LMP's to run)
3- The GT1 car list in Event 2 has been increased to allow some early (GT3 cars)
4 - The car construction is now referred to as "Construction Type" instead of class, and there will be an award only for Type M (modified standard) in this proxy. There will be an overall award for "Best Performance of Type M cars" for each Events 2&3 (not for each class in this case).
5 - Motor list has been changed, and the higher 25k Rpm motors removed from the Event 3 motor list.
I think all these cars will be fast enough without the higher rpm ones.
Revised Rules
[attachment=37593]
Cars arrival deadline
This proxy has been brought forward to 1st April 2025

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)