Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A functioning very small digital decoder
#4

We need to talk!

Please contact me concerning this chip. I don't need brakes on it. I only need head/tail lights and lane change for 1:64. I am already designing the track pieces needed to attach to existing 1:64 circuits.
[+] 1 member Likes Jerseyfreebird's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
A functioning very small digital decoder - by Dr_C - 29th-Dec-20, 06:18 PM
RE: A functioning very small digital decoder - by Anthony B - 1st-Jan-21, 10:37 PM
RE: A functioning very small digital decoder - by mcreeder - 18th-Feb-21, 10:38 AM
RE: A functioning very small digital decoder - by Jerseyfreebird - 15th-Sep-24, 01:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
19th-Jan-24, 02:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)