Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hand Controllers
#7

Thanks Andy, great reply to what could be considered a complicated question. As for trying before buying that is not an option where I live, there are no stores that retail this item and I am certain that no store will send them out for the try before you buy, except perhaps Scorpious, for some reason my gut says they might.

I guess if I don't like a controller for some reason I can just sell it on as others are doing.

As you mention about all the knobs and manuals can be too many, I agree the controllers, to new comers such as myself look very daunting and technically go beyond my comprehension currently.

My short reply to your post does not do yours justice, still thanks once again.


Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hand Controllers - by Johnno - 21st-Sep-19, 05:58 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by woodcote - 21st-Sep-19, 06:09 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by Johnno - 21st-Sep-19, 06:27 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by Johnno - 21st-Sep-19, 07:18 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by JasonB - 21st-Sep-19, 09:43 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by Johnno - 3rd-Jul-21, 01:57 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by woodcote - 21st-Sep-19, 09:05 PM
RE: Hand Controllers - by Johnno - 21st-Sep-19, 10:05 PM
RE: Hand Controllers - by woodcote - 22nd-Sep-19, 05:34 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by Johnno - 22nd-Sep-19, 06:07 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by woodcote - 22nd-Sep-19, 06:26 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by Johnno - 22nd-Sep-19, 06:43 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by woodcote - 22nd-Sep-19, 07:16 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by BAracer - 27th-Nov-20, 05:48 PM
RE: Hand Controllers - by Nonfractal - 28th-Nov-20, 07:50 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Nov-20, 08:21 AM
RE: Hand Controllers - by BAracer - 28th-Nov-20, 09:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
29th-Nov-25, 05:46 PM
Last Post by Top Down
16th-Jun-24, 07:22 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
2nd-Jul-23, 08:33 PM
Last Post by nkarres
1st-Feb-23, 03:46 AM
Last Post by OXO cube
11th-Jun-21, 06:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)