30th-Aug-24, 05:56 PM
(30th-Aug-24, 04:30 PM)OXO cube Wrote:(29th-Aug-24, 07:13 PM)Graham Wrote: I think with this proxy, if you choose to enter 2 cars they can be in the same Event but different Classes. Therefore if the Revos are your particular preference, you can enter a GT1 and a GT2 car in Event 1
So with two Class winners possible for each Event, there will not now be a Team award.
if both class cars can be entered in the Revo event
my question is ....
what is the maximum cars one team can enter in total across the whole proxy ?
ie :- if both classes are entered in Event 1 , could we still enter one of the other 2 Events with a 3rd car ?
Kev
Another good question, I am going to leave this open to a maximum of 3 car registrations per person, if we get into a really unexpected high level of entries then we could adopt the US shoot out type approach, but somehow at the moment I rather doubt we will need that. But in a way even that could be quite exciting
But I would rather see around 30-35 cars entered, even if they are from fewer number of entrants.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)