29th-Aug-24, 07:13 PM
I think with this proxy, if you choose to enter 2 cars they can be in the same Event but different Classes. Therefore if the Revos are your particular preference, you can enter a GT1 and a GT2 car in Event 1
So with two Class winners possible for each Event, there will not now be a Team award.
I will draw up some rules in the next couple of days and then generate an entrant list.
We will need enough entrants for this go ahead, so hang fire on the builds until I give the green light.
So with two Class winners possible for each Event, there will not now be a Team award.
I will draw up some rules in the next couple of days and then generate an entrant list.
We will need enough entrants for this go ahead, so hang fire on the builds until I give the green light.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)