Howdy
I was thinking of placing this in Tips & Tuning, however not really related to Tips & Tuning, sooo...
I would like to put forward a thread idea for the forum which is: Hand Controllers, so thinking about it in simple terms it could be started nice and easy as below:
Main Thread = Hand Controllers (Slotcar Hand Controllers) with two sub threads
sub-thread 1 = Analogue Controllers
sub-thread 2 = Digital Controllers
I am researching buying my first hand controller and would like to hear what others have to say and recommend.
Thanks
Johnno
I was thinking of placing this in Tips & Tuning, however not really related to Tips & Tuning, sooo...
I would like to put forward a thread idea for the forum which is: Hand Controllers, so thinking about it in simple terms it could be started nice and easy as below:
Main Thread = Hand Controllers (Slotcar Hand Controllers) with two sub threads
sub-thread 1 = Analogue Controllers
sub-thread 2 = Digital Controllers
I am researching buying my first hand controller and would like to hear what others have to say and recommend.
Thanks
Johnno

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)