16th-Aug-24, 04:05 PM
I have just finished my restoration job on the Harlequin Hillclimb & Rally track which got damaged last winter, which hopefully will be functioning well for this proxy next year.
This time I haver replaced all the old track with the new style SCX track and what a difference it has made. Far superior to the old Scalex Sport & SCX classic track I used previously, with everything locking into place really well. Additionally I fitted the special HC SCX loops at the ends of the tracks, one as the start point for the trial track.
As well as a Rally GT40 which I have recently built, I also ran a Alfa Romeo 6C 2500SS 1950's Coupe which I used last year in a National vintage car event, and although it has a long well base it still ran very well around the track and surprisingly well around the very tight hairpins and end loops
This time I haver replaced all the old track with the new style SCX track and what a difference it has made. Far superior to the old Scalex Sport & SCX classic track I used previously, with everything locking into place really well. Additionally I fitted the special HC SCX loops at the ends of the tracks, one as the start point for the trial track.
As well as a Rally GT40 which I have recently built, I also ran a Alfa Romeo 6C 2500SS 1950's Coupe which I used last year in a National vintage car event, and although it has a long well base it still ran very well around the track and surprisingly well around the very tight hairpins and end loops

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)